There are two real easy ways to install RLCraft.
First is using CurseForge and the second is using MultiMC. Steps for both are below.
- Use CurseForge app found here - https://download.curseforge.com/ - its free!
- Install program
- Once application is open select Minecraft
- The page you'll get taken to has a search bar at the top, search for RLCraft. (Logo of the pack is below . Pack is made by Shivaxi)
- Press install and wait for it to completely install.
- Launch game and add our server. IP is in our discord server.
- Happy Dying... I mean surviving!!
Secondly MultiMC (Requires correct Java to be installed):
- Download MultiMC from here - https://multimc.org/ - Select download & install on the left
- Open the ZIP file and copy the MultiMC folder you see. Paste this folder on your desktop or anywhere of your choice. (C:\ is also a good place)
- Once the MultiMC folder is where you want it. Open the folder and run MultiMC.exe
- Once the main window is open. Click Add Instance in the top left.
- Give it a name so you know what it is. This is purely for you so it can be anything.
- Select Technic from the list on the side.
- Select or Search for RLCraft in the window that changed.
- Select OK and wait for the install to complete. You'll be returned back to the main screen when complete.
- RLCraft is now installed. You can find our server IP in our discord.
Any issues or questions please open a ticket on discord!
Below is the RLCraft logo, please look for this during installs so you know you have the right pack!